Friday 22 June 2012

A06

these are the notes i made about the results of my sample survey about the Olympic games and how affective the target audience thought the cuts would be.

Q1.  

By these results, I can see that the majority of my sample audience disagree with the Governments decision to cut the Public Services. This is due to the fact that the public services affect how society works on a daily basis.

Q2.
 By this Pie chart result, I can see that around 60% of my sample survey thought the cuts will affect the Public Services response at the Olympic Games. This is because the Armed Forces and Navy will be protecting the Olympic Games from any major threats such as terrorism the police and stewards will be in control of crowd trouble.

 Q3.
This bar chart shows that the majority of my sample audience agree that the British Public Services are good enough to control the crowds at the Olympic Games. This is because the public services work effectively together in many big events such as football matches, Wimbledon, the Jubilee. 

Q4.

No comments:

Post a Comment